Are your clothes coming out clean?
When you do your laundry at home, do the clothes come out clean and fresh looking? Or do you find that your whites come out gray or yellow, and colors have lost their luster and sheen?
Take the following steps to prevent your washer from taking away your clothing’s fresh look.
- Increase the amount of detergent in the next load
- Use a detergent booster
- Increase the temperature of the wash water.
- Prevent bleeding from darks to lights by sorting them.
- And for WHITES, try adding bluing to the wash load
What if you find detergent residue on your clothes?
That means your powdered detergent isn’t dissolving properly, your loads are too full, and/or your washer is using hard water.
Don’t let your detergent dictate your clothing’s appeal! Try these steps.
- Use liquid detergent with the cold-water cycles.
- Let the washer fill with water, add the detergent, and then add the clothes.
- Use a water-softening product in the next load.
- Remove heavy soil and hard-water residue by soaking clothes in a solution of 1 cup white vinegar per 1 gallon warm water. Rinse and rewash.
And if you still have problems, use our wash and fold service. We offer free pickup and delivery too, so you can save your valuable time for more important things!