Ugg boots are typically made of twin-faced sheepskin with fleece on the inside. They are a popular item in our winter wardrobe and many celebrities have been spotted wearing Uggs. In wintry weather, Uggs often develop stains from the snow and slush we trudge through. Here are a few tips to help you keep your Uggs in tip-top shape.
- Uggs need to be cleaned several times during the winter season.
- Make sure to clean your Uggs immediately if you notice any stains. If left unattended, some stains may become permanent.
- Do not wash your Uggs in a washing machine.
- Do not put Uggs in a dryer.
- Do not put Uggs in direct sunlight.
If your Uggs are lightly soiled, you may try to clean them with a Ugg Cleaner and wet sponge.
- Use the sponge to apply the Ugg Cleaner on the boot. Make sure to spread it over the entire boot so it doesn’t leave water lines when it dries.
- Rinse the boot several times using the sponge with water. Repeat the process until the Ugg cleaner is completely removed. Be patient as this process may take some time. Do not submerge your Uggs completely into the water.
- After cleaning, allow your Uggs to air-dry until they are completely dry.
For a professional cleaning, bring your Uggs to Utopia Cleaners. We are always glad to help you look your best!